Welcome to Lappee-Jukola!
The unique atmosphere of Jukola relay enchants the fans of orienteering sport all around the world. Lappee-Jukola offers the accredited media staff Jukola-class facilities to communicate all Jukola action including events, results and feelings from the modern media center. We want to make sure that all media workers are able to succeed in good environment.
Follow the road side guidance to enter the media parking zone. The guidance starting point is on the crossing of road 387 (“Vaalimaantie”) and Raipontie. Navigator address: Raipontie 1, Lappeenranta. A proper parking permit (on paper) has to be shown to enter the media parking. Parking permits has been sent via e-mail for foreign addresses. Please print out the parking permit.
It is about 1,5 km walk from media parking into the competition centre. The walk path is shown in picture below. The registration of media (ID passes etc.) is done in media centre. Media may use the staff restaurant services during the whole weekend. Staff restaurant locates in tent (grey box) on the east corner of main restaurant area.
Media centre services are available on following schedule:
- Fri 17.6. 13:00 – 17:00 (In Lappeenranta city hall, Villimiehenkatu 1, level 01)
- Sat 18.6. 9:00 – 24:00 (In competition centre)
- Sun 19.6. 00:00 – 15:00
Pre-accreditation has ended. Accreditation is possible in media centre. Please be prepared on presenting the details of the media that you are representing and answering the further questions if needed.
Welcome to Lappee-Jukola – follow your e-mail for further information!
Pre-event interview request are answered by:
- Race director Mr. Juha Heimala, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 400 152047
- Communications director Mr. Antti Nousiainen, email@example.com, +358 40 7243935
- General secretary Ms. Tuija Tavia, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 238 7210