Arriving by bus
Travel easily to Jukola!
Easiest way to get to Jukola and feel the awesome atmosphere is to come by coach! We are operating return routes from Tampere, Kangasala and Pälkäne to the competition center during the whole Jukola competition weekend.
TIMETABLE Sat-Sun 15.6-16.6.2019
Tampere/Kangasala/Pälkäne – Jukola Competition Center
Buses from starting points every 10-15 minutes during rush hours. Other hours approx. every 30 minutes. Night time approx. Every 60 minutes. We are operating the competition weekend 24h from Saturday to Sunday starting at 8am Saturday until 4pm Sunday.
Starting points at Tampere are Railway station and Bus Station.
Starting Points at Pälkäne are Matkahuolto and service station Aapiskukko.
Starting Point at Kangasala is Pikkola School Campus.
Check the routes and stops at jukola.com/2019 and reissuruoti.fi. The stops are marked with competition signs.
Cheapest way to travel is with a mobile ticket!
One way prizes: Basic/Mobile:
Tampere-Competition Center 7,00€ / 6,10€
Kangasala-Competition Center 5,00€ / 4,40€
Pälkäne-Aapiskukko-Competition Center 5,00€ / 4,40€
Kaivanto-Competition Center 4,00€ / 4,00€
Childen under 12 years old -50%, no other special discounts. Basic tickets cash only or Mobile ticket.
THIS IS HOW YOU BUY A MOBILE TICKET
1. Load to your phone an PayiQ Tickets app.
2. You will find it when you search PayiQ Tickets in your mobile app store, either Google Play or App Store. After downloading you can use it instantly.
3. Choose the ticket called “Jukolan matkalippu” (Special ticket, which appears in the app starting from 1st of June and disappears 17th of June.)
4. You can buy the ticket in advance! Just make sure you activate it just before entering the bus
5. Pay the ticket: without registration it will be charged from your phone bill, if you register, you can pay with bank or credit card. 6. Activate the ticket before you enter the bus. Ticket is valid for 60 minutes from activating. 7. Show the activated ticket to the bus driver and enjoy the journey.
Charter trips available for groups, ask for a quote!